Teikametrics is scaling rapidly!
You will manage, coach, and lead a team of sales reps responsible for driving new business and full cycle sales. Your experience proves you can manage, mentor, and motivate sales reps to succeed.
You will be responsible for building and managing a team, managing sales pipelines, and forecasting revenue.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Lead our team to sales quota attainment
- Manage, lead, mentor and train a team of sales reps
- Build skills, confidence and trust with direct reports as well as coach to provide developmental feedback for continuous improvement
- Improve, test, iterate, maintain and execute sales processes
- Participate in hiring and interviewing process, as well as training and ramp-up of new team members
- Build a platform to educate sales reps on the values of Teikametrics products, services, and its customer personas
- Develop and maintain monthly and quarterly team forecasts
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years of experience in software sales (SaaS is a plus)
- Data-driven, extremely analytical, with excellent critical thinking
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous inside sales management experience
- Superior coaching skills - ability to observe, evaluate and use various techniques to improve results
- Personable; able to work with a growing young dynamic team and help foster teamwork across all divisions of the company
- Proven ability to lead a sales team in all areas of the sales cycle
- Incredible start-up work ethic and hunger to make an impact
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
Who is Teikametrics?
We are a profitable and organically funded startup changing the shape of retail.
The future of retail is data-driven. We are a team of passionate data geeks and ecommerce experts who are committed to utilizing the power of data and the human touch to help ecommerce sellers and brands optimize on the world’s largest marketplaces.
We help retailers win.
Who are YOU?
- Do you want to wake up and go to work? Neither do we…we wake up to dominate ecommerce and help our partners win, every day.
- Are you a Ninja, Pirate AND an Assassin?
- Did you play sports or were you in a band? How good do you feel when you win that basketball game together or you kill it on the stage? Remember those high-fives. That’s who we are.
- Do you want to work in the hottest space in tech today? Be part of the ecommerce revolution?
- Do you want to sleep less and less because you can’t wait to come to work?
- Do you want to learn, invent and create?
If you said yes to those questions, we might be a good fit.
We are looking for people who can excel, add value to our mission, and love winning.
Our office is located in the heart of Boston’s Innovation District in the Seaport and we were recently featured on CNBC!
If you have any additional questions about our mission, what we do or how we can dominate together, please feel free to send us a message.