Whether you’re a seasoned seller with a host of fast-moving products under your belt or you’re just testing the waters as an Amazon seller, you can’t overlook the Amazon marketplace’s hidden and not-so-hidden fees.
Pricing on Amazon is anything but straightforward, especially considering the often-confusing fee structure for those selecting the Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) option. These include referral fees, as well as warehouse storage fees, not to mention unnecessary expenses like erroneous or misappropriated Amazon FBA fees. Suffice it to say, if you’re not careful, FBA can take a huge chunk out of your bottom line!
Click here to watch our latest webinar about what it takes to craft a winning Amazon inventory strategy
So, how can you reap the biggest reward while still taking advantage of the convenience of FBA? With an Amazon FBA calculator, of course. These helpful Amazon profitability calculators allow sellers to get an accurate projected profit reading before they commit to a price or fulfillment option, and some even cater to international sellers.
These calculators are available in the form of simple browser tools, extensions, and even elaborate spreadsheet templates, and most of them are completely free to use. To get you started, we scoured the Internet to find the very best Amazon FBA calculators around. Our top 50 picks are listed below in alphabetical order.
Amazon sellers currently shipping to more than one country or territory will benefit from Algopix’s FBA Fee Calculator for Amazon, a solution that currently supports the delivering of fee-related data for 7 different countries. Pro tip: use the ‘FBA and MCF’ option to snag tailored insights based on products, shipping origin, and more.
- Real-time cost comparison results
- Seller Fee Calculator computes Amazon storage costs
- Calculator begins with broad ‘Product Identifier’ search for targeted research options
The Fulfillment by Amazon Revenue Calculator is a tool that has been designed exclusively by and for the Amazon marketplace. Once you input your information, you are given an estimated revenue figure that you can then plug into another FBA calculator or formula for ‘surprise-free’ revenue verifications.
- Allows sellers to search for existing products by name, UPC, EAN, ISBN, and ASIN
- Provides an on-demand cost of seller fulfillment function
- Offers predicted net profits and net margins for all inputted items
In creating its Amazon Profit Calculator, Amzpecty has taken into consideration the needs of real-life sellers, both big and small. That’s why the service offers both a Bulk Profit Calculator, as well as an Individual Profit Calculator, two tools that are designed to maximize sellers’ research time, regardless of sizes or product categories.
- Both calculators can be installed for free
- The Bulk Profit Calculator can figure bulk profit calculations when a predefined file format is uploaded
- The Profit Calculator is built right into the Amzpecty search results page for less time-consuming searches
AMZ Scout has designed an ultra-convenient FBA Calculator extension that can be added directly to the browser from the Chrome store. Its streamlined design provides users with everything they need to know to make educated projections, including Amazon-related fees, sales volume, and revenue, all in one click.
- Allows users to compute Amazon income and fees without leaving the product page
- Provides insight on Amazon commissions
- Free download
AMZSELLER.CLUB offers both the free FBA Fee Calculator and the free Profit Calculator for use right on its site. The super straightforward tool takes into account product size, weight, and other specifics, such as clothing item sizes, category, and more.
- No download or subscription required
- Maximum weight/dimensions chart for packaged items
- Profit Calculator takes into account both Amazon referral fees and FBA fees
Analyzer.Tools Bulk Analysis and Profit Calculation Software contains both FBA as well as MFN calculations which are designed with today’s Amazon sellers in mind. The calculators put accurate figures at your fingertips by analyzing a host of different costs and factors, including closing fees, fulfillment costs, inbound shipping, margin impacts, and more.
- Part of the Bulk Analysis and Profit Calculation Software set
- Synthesize large amounts of profit calculation research data into one Excel spreadsheet
- 100% accurate data based on Amazon’s changing guidelines
The AZGIZMO FBA Calculator is a simple-to-use tool that can be accessed directly on AZGIZMO’s website, no signup or download required. The straightforward tool takes into account the product’s category, dimensions, and price in order to deliver the most accurate closing, fulfillment, and monthly storage fees possible.
- Choose from either pounds or ounces
- Calculated for either the US or Canadian Amazon marketplace
- Automatically calculates referral fees
Calculator for Amazon US/UK is an Android app that’s particularly useful for sellers working on multiple platforms, delivering to both the United States as well as the United Kingdom. This handy tool is designed for sellers working with both Amazon and eBay and is compatible for all Pro Merchant subscribers.
- Calculates both US and UK fees
- Can be used on any Android device
- Copies price, profit, and sales fees directly to the device
Robyn Johnson’s Best from the Nest blog provides the completely free-to-use Amazon Profit Calculator. When the user plugs in simple information, such as Amazon fees and monthly costs,
the handy tool generates an average ROI, an important figure which can be used to determine pertinent sales decisions moving into the future.
- Provides an estimated monthly gross target
- Guide gives handy tips for determined business and personal expenses
- Designed for sellers who have a 4-6 week turn rate
Bqool’s Updated Profit Calculator is designed to determine gross monthly target and ROI, as well as identify any and all FBA fulfillment fees. This flexibility makes it the Profit Calculator a multi-functional tool that can be used to help determine shipping, referral, closing fees, and more.
- Can assess listings that are inactive or missing shipping information
- Determines minimum and maximum prices for each item
- Automatically generates Amazon closing fees
Coursenvy, a website that serves as a one-stop shop for Internet-based courses, provides a free Amazon revenue calculator for those who share their email addresses. The calculator is designed for sellers who are looking to properly price their items based on Amazon’s changing fees.
- Excel-based calculator spreadsheet
- Free download
- Comes with an additional profitability spreadsheet
CrazyLister’s Amazon FBA Calculator isn’t so much a calculator as it is a guide for dodging the pitfalls that many experience using the marketplace’s signature FBA calculator. This post provides tips and tricks aplenty for producing accurate results for even the most complex shipping needs and obscure products. Smart sellers should take CrazyLister’s tips and place them into their own spreadsheet for the most refined, customized calculator yet.
- Breaks down Fulfillment by Amazon fee types
- Provides Revenue Calculator instructions
- Reveals the critical fees that Amazon’s Calculator leaves out
DailySourceTools recently unveiled its Price Checker 2, a tool that is designed to track and compute FBA fees using an unlimited amount of items. The specialized calculator allows users to upload their own original item lists and will automatically search against them in order to locate the fastest-turnover, highest-profit products.
- Live filter results
- Includes clickable URLs
- Includes live foreign currency solutions
The Digicommerce Amazon FBA Calculator is a fitting option for sellers based in or distributing to India. The tool takes into account all of the necessary fees associated with Amazon India, including referral fees, shipping fees, and closing fees. Once all necessary numbers are inputted, the user is provided with a customized profitability chart.
- Breakdown includes monthly storage fees
- Calculator can be accessed right on the Digicommerce site
- Comes with a customized fees and charges chart
DNA Response offers its FBA Fee Bulk Calculator as a free download. The Calculator is in the form of an Excel spreadsheet and comes equipped with both US and UK seller options. According to the company, this Amazon profitability calculator is specifically helpful for multi-channel retailers as it takes into account multi-channel fulfillment costs that the Amazon-branded calculator doesn’t.
- Includes both FBA and multi-channel fulfillment fees
- Free downloads
- Easy to input for long item lists
EcomCrew has recently unveiled its newest 2019 FBA Fees Calculator, an intricate spreadsheet that is designed for sellers grappling with miles-long item lists. The spreadsheet includes all updated fees for 2019 and includes a guide that breaks down the most common pitfalls associated with each fee.
- Comes equipped with an elaborate dimension guide
- Amazon storage fee estimator
- Takes into account inbound FBA fees
eCommerce Bytes provides a free Amazon fee calculator that is available for use right on its website. While it won’t do the job for sellers coping with long items lists, it is a good tool for those in need of a quick fees check.
- Provides a breakdown of fees for each item
- Includes Pro Merchant setting
- Gives projected profit per item
18. Elephant IQ
Elephant IQ’s calculator exists within its specialized Amazon seller product, a software that integrates all key data, including FBA fees, profitability benchmarks, and more into one well-rounded system. Its calculator includes automated profit calculations, as well as FBA fee listings based on time selected.
- Provides date-based profit calculations
- Automated visuals that show profitability
- Never displays redundant data
The FBA Frontiers Profit Calculator is a fitting choice for sellers who regularly ship to, within, and from the US, EU, and the UK. The Calculator takes into account exchange rates as well as the different FBA and import fees based on the three territories.
- Free to use on the FBA Frontiers website
- Also comes equipped with an Amazon shipping fees calculator
- Calculates sale prices
20. FBA Multi-Tool
The FBA Multi-Tool bills itself as an “advanced FBA Calculator” which is specifically designed for Amazon sourcing and deal analysis. It even includes bonus features like VA time tracking and monitoring for a completely holistic solution for today’s sellers.
- Includes EFN and VAT fees
- BSR checker feature
- Hazmat and restriction checker included
21. FBA Toolkit
FBA Toolkit is a unique product in the sense that it takes into account a vast array of factors which can affect a seller’s fees, such as rank, price list analysis, API, product tracking, and more. The software is a great option for strategic sellers who switch up their item lists often.
- Free real-time sales rank information on the FBA Toolkit site
- Price List Analysis features allows sellers to upload price lists for automated report generation
- Product tracking tracks price, stock, and sales
Fetcher is an Amazon profit calculation tool that is designed to take into account sellers’ most commonly-overlooked areas, such as upfront costs, fixed costs, FBA fees (variable costs), and marketing costs. When analyzed together, the seller is left with a holistic view of their expenditures as well as a stunningly-accurate view of their projected profit.
- Provides accurate net margin per unit
- Provides accurate gross margin
- Free with email sign-up
Fetchy recently published its Amazon True Profit Calculator, a spreadsheet-based tool that is specifically geared towards those importing for the EU. The free Excel sheet includes an array of helpful considerations, including VAT, custom duty fees, FBA fees, and much more.
- Free download
- Amazon Sponsored Ad fees consideration
- VAT on sales calculation
Flippa’s Amazon FBA P&L Template, which was created in the form of a handy Excel sheet, serves as a customizable template for the most serious of sellers. The template offers plenty of helpful features, including an FBA example template, a report generation function, and much more. Flippa offers a number of other resources as well, such as a P&L template for e-commerce stores like Shopify and WordPress.
- Free download
- Blank template for simple customization and input
- Includes product landed costs page
As an Amazon FBA seller, managing your freight costs is one of the most important activities in running a successful business. This FBA freight rate calculator from Freightos allows you to compare estimates for ocean, air, and land shipments.
- Instant freight rate comparisons for international and domestic
- Built-in transit time calculator
- Real freight data from dozens of global freight forwarders
This tracking spreadsheet is a full-featured offering that includes not only profitability calculators but also detailed tracking for all aspects of your Amazon business.
- Full accounting capability and income statements
- Detailed inventory tracking and turn rate measurement
- Track ROI and % sold by rank
Helium 10 is a browser extension for Chrome that comes with a number of calculators to help you analyze your product metrics. A key feature is a new profitability calculator allowing you to see the estimated profit margin after entering attributes such as product dimensions, storage fees, and product sizing.
- View product price trends over time
- Simulate profitability levels with built-in calculator
- Browse search results and directly calculate FBA fees
This simple no-frills calculator allows you to enter your selling price and selling platform using eBay or Amazon and will calculate your estimated profit minus fees. It uses data specific for UK websites and displays amounts in pounds.
- Quickly enter selling price
- Receive estimated listing and transaction fees
- Useful for sellers in the UK
The free calculator from JungleScout allows you to model your profitability with a detailed tool to understand revenue, seller fees, fulfillment costs, and product costs. There are calculators available for marketplaces in various countries, available with an email sign-up.
- Multiple fields for a full picture of product cost
- Enter all your expenses to get an estimate of Net Margin Per Unit
- Copy and paste into tabs to track multiple products
Not having a full picture of costs can lead to eroded profit and poor business decisions. This handy guide from JustOneDime takes you through all the important fees you should be aware of when selling on the Amazon marketplace.
- Use the rule of thirds to quickly estimate basic costs
- Be aware of the different referral fees for each product category
- Includes a detailed breakdown of fulfillment fees
Getting a quick understanding of potential sales volumes is an important part of early product research. This simple calculator allows you to select a product category with corresponding sales rank and provides the estimated unit sales.
- Differentiate sales numbers between product categories
- Receive a quick view of product volumes per month based on sale rank
- Make quick changes to the tool for fast research
32. Profit Bandit
Profit Bandit is a product scanning app, available for Android devices, that allows you to quickly scan barcodes for any item and see Amazon data. The app will display estimated profitability by analyzing sales history and shipping/FBA fees.
- Displays net profit and estimated ROI
- Easy to use on the road for product scouting trips
- A full-featured Pro mode is available for detailed customizations
This Reseller Profit Calculator app for Android contains detailed calculations in a compact view. You simply enter your product pricing, costs, and fees across multiple fields to receive profit estimates.
- Estimate real buying price minus planned discounts
- Profit estimates in both USD and chosen local currency
- Save profiles for different marketplaces for quick access
Choosing between FBA and your own fulfillment is an important decision for your business, and your needs may evolve over time based on your product selection and goals. This Excel template from RetailOps includes detailed data to help you choose the best method.
- A standalone tool that can be used anywhere
- Includes detailed factors such as COGS and product penalties
- Forecast your costs from 6 months to 1 year out
This Amazon seller extension for Chrome comes from RevSeller and includes some useful visualizations built right into your browser. With it you can get a clear picture of sales rank, category, and profitability right up front, which can save a lot of time during research.
- An on-page, real-time calculator
- See estimates for ROI and profit margin
- Built-in variation viewer to model multiple variables
This FBA Freight Rate Calculator from Saffamade allows you to enter basic product information like quantity and dimensions and will provide you with the relevant freight estimates. It is one of many calculators offered by Saffamade, which make for quick and easy-to-use tools for your business needs.
- Estimates for shipment sizes from boxes to containers
- A full-featured offering with live freight quotes available
- Specific shipment route estimates based on supplier address and nearest port
This basic web template offers profitability estimates based on your basic data for product information and costs. It also recommends a target sale price to reach your desired level of profitability.
- Break-even estimates based on sales price and costs
- Results presented as a table or a graphic breakdown
- Support for all major product lines and size tiers
This Amazon FBA scanner for Android allows you to quickly check product information based on a scanned SKU. It is designed for Listtee PRO users, and barcodes can be scanned with your phone camera or Bluetooth ScanFob.
- Basic pricing data across all product categories
- Fully integrated with Listtee Amazon FBA listing tool
- Scan barcodes with Bluetooth ScanFob or your phone camera
Calculating your cost of goods sold (COGS) is an important measurement to properly evaluate your profitability and manage your business. These tips from Second Half Dreams tell you exactly how to set up your own calculator all in Excel.
- Track your order ideas and sales history within the document
- Works very well for beginning sellers with only recent sales history
- Easy formatting and the option to add basic net profit calculations
This free handy calculator from SellerApp can be used to assess profit and get a clear comparison of FBA and FBM costs. The ability to compare fulfillment modes while running revenue estimates is a great way to optimize your product strategy.
- Understand your product margins with the revenue calculator
- Compare fulfillment modes to choose the best option for your business
- The built-in FBA calculator report provides net profit estimates
The FBA Profit Crunch Excel spreadsheet from Seller Gizmos offers a full-featured set of calculations that you can use to analyze all aspects of your sales, costs, and profitability. There are detailed instructions built into the spreadsheet for many fields and color-coded sections for easy entry.
- Automatically calculates the proper Amazon FBA size tier
- Hover over objects in the file for detailed descriptions
- Visual 1st and 2nd year dashboards with key metrics
The ACOSinator from Seller SEO is a calculator that focuses on estimating the advertising cost of sale (ACOS) from running sponsored Amazon product campaigns. Once your product is live, a tool like this is perfect for knowing where to spend your advertising money.
- Understand your break-even point before running any PPC ads
- Enter your data and see your estimates within a minute
- Allows you to plan your profit per unit and profit per quantity sold
It can be hard to select the right selling platform(s) without having a clear picture of the costs involved. This web form from ShipBob allows you to compare selling and fulfillment with FBA to selling and fulfillment through your own website with a third-party logistics provider (3PL).
- Allows to you compare the total cost and profit for your product
- Cost savings estimates based on fulfillment channels
- Comprehensive estimates of costs for selling and fulfillment
This FBA calculator from ShopDoc is targeted for German Amazon sellers in the EU and offers a fully functional set of calculations in an easy-to-use web form. Better yet, it’s free, fast, and requires no special signup process.
- Estimates for returns and flexible shipping costs supported
- Tax and customs fields included
- VAT tax estimates are built in to the calculator
The Softonic FBA Calculator for Amazon is a downloadable Windows program geared towards Amazon sellers. The tool allows even the greenest of seller newbies to get started with product calculations in just a few clicks.
- Determine the value of goods with minimal effort
- Downloadable, independent program
- A basic and free calculator
This web-based Amazon FBA calculator from Synccentric is unique in that it offers the option to upload CSV files and quickly search for multiple products at once based on ASIN, UPC, or SKU. With such a quick entry process, you can focus your time on calculating your fees, revenue, and profit.
- CSV import is supported for quick entry
- Search for thousands of products simultaneously
- Includes a detailed guide for using the features
This spreadsheet from Tools For FBA, The Ultimate Amazon FBA Sales Spreadsheet v2, offers a comprehensive set of data analysis tools set against a beautiful, sleek design. It’s a paid spreadsheet template tool that is made for sellers who need customization and bulk analysis.
- Easily track reimbursements and removals
- Automatic download of Seller Central data reports
- A streamlined dashboard view to visualize all key data
The Ultimate FBA Calculator is an extension for the Chrome browser that can save you a lot of time with your profit and ROI research. The site includes a handy how-to video to get you started on your calculations right away.
- Modify nearly all parameters involved
- Free download and license
- Quick and clear profit margin and ROI estimates
This profit calculator comes as part of the VendriveCRM software platform and allows you to perform all of your estimates on the fly within a single program while managing all other supplier and product information. It’s a great option for those in need of a centralized seller support solution.
- Simulate ROI based on wholesale pricing from your different suppliers
- Factor in shipping costs for all steps in your distribution loop
- Get a quick and clear view on net profit and ROI for each situation
This Amazon profitability calculator from Viral Launch gives you a quick view of your estimated fees based on the product URL/SKU and landed unit cost entered. This includes a user-friendly interface that is designed for manipulation, no matter how often figures may change.
- The revenue calculator provides realistic data to reduce surprises
- Use the estimated FBA fees to understand required upfront costs
- This calculator complements their additional research tool Market Intelligence