One of the most important, yet time-consuming, parts of growing your business is locking down your keywords. Relevant keywords are critical to empowering customers to find your products, growing your business, and outpacing your competition. Instead of exhausting your keyword lists or missing potential terms, let Flywheel 2.0 maximize your performance automatically. How is this possible? With Flywheel’s new ChatGPT integration! Read on to learn about the ins and outs of this system and how you can grow your business more easily.
Benefits of Flywheel 2.0 ChatGPT Integration
Traditionally, keyword research was a process. Advertisers would have to go off-platform to utilize external tools, combining internal data with outside resources. This can become incredibly difficult to balance, especially when trying to get disparate tools to communicate. However, it was just part of the process.
Now, users can use ChatGPT to discover new keywords for their ad groups directly from the Create Keywords on Demand modal! That means Flyhweel’s already powerful data aggregation resources are even stronger. This vital information is already in your keyword research tool, decreasing time spent while improving performance. Benefits of this ChatGPT integration include:
- Enhanced keyword discovery: Users gain access to a wider range of potential keywords, expanding their ad group options and attracting more relevant traffic to their ad; ChatGPT finds Brand, Competitor, and/or Generic keywords so you’re always targeting the correct audience.
- Time and resource savings: Users save time and effort that would otherwise be spent on manual research, enabling them to focus on other critical aspects of their advertising campaigns.
- Innovation: Stay ahead of the AI curve that’s moving fast by providing solutions directly in Flywheel, helping you come up with innovative strategies!
Most exciting of all, is the ease of use our team has developed into this integration. One of the biggest limitations of ChatGPT is the difficulty when adding prompts. You can achieve unparalleled results, if you understand the methodology behind the query. If do not, your results may be subpar.
To ensure Flywheel users achieve the best results possible, our data science team sat down and broke apart what makes for an accurate ChatGPT prompt. After extensive testing, they discovered the optimal method for prompt creation and added it to Flywheel 2.0.
This research means you get the best keywords possible every time, without any of the work.
How to Maximize Your Performance with ChatGPT in Flywheel
Now that you understand why this is so powerful for your business, it’s time to start accessing it on your own Flywheel 2.0 account.
Our Senior Product Manager, Alex Kessler, has created a brief video walkthrough of setting up keyword creation in ChatGPT within the platform. You can check it out here.
For users who prefer written directions, you can follow these simple steps:
- Enter the feature via the “Create keywords on demand” feature in Ads Manager SP Keywords.
- Select an ad group for which you want ChatGPT to discover new keywords to create.
- Set up your ChatGPT request to receive quality keywords that match the ad group type (Brand, Competitor, Generic).
- Generate keywords by asking ChatGPT for keywords ChatGPT will generate high-quality, relevant keywords for your ad group. If your ad group needs Brand keywords, ChatGPT will find your brand keywords. If you need Competitor keywords, it’ll find competitor keywords for you. It’s unbelievable!
- Give feedback about ChatGPT keywords directly in the modal, which will be used to improve the prompts and recommendations.
- Submit for creation to the sales channel.
By following this streamlined process, you can unlock new growth with more accurate keywords, save time with automated workflows, and focus on improving your business strategies.
What Else Flywheel Can Do
Flywheel 2.0 is the most powerful AI tool for brands looking to succeed on Amazon, Walmart, and beyond. Our premier tool pulls key statistics from multiple data streams, aggregating them into a single source of truth for your business. This means all of your strategies and updates will be powered by the most up-to-date, accurate information to keep you ahead of your competition.
Flywheel’s leading algorithm takes this information to improve your ads and listings based on seasonality, time of day, your strengths, and your demographics’ preferences. With Amazon’s API integration, Flywheel pushes out updates to every ad and listing, every single hour, the fastest that Amazon allows.
To experience the groundbreaking difference Flywheel 2.0 provides, try it with a no-risk, 30-day trial today.