What lessons should sellers and brand owners should take away from 2020? The data from these past dozen months tells the story. But in order for your business to make the right adjustments for 2021, you need to understand what meaningfully changed on Amazon in 2020, any variances between certain verticals, and what shifts are most likely to outlast the ongoing crisis.
Here are the Amazon data trends we cover:
- Cyber Week 2020 data and how it compares to figures from 2019
- Purchasing behavior shifts between categories on Amazon
- Changes in search behavior trends on Amazon
- How these developments should impact your ads strategy in 2021
- Andrew Waber, Director of Insights
- Gabe Donnini, Data Science Product Lead